Peri Peri Chicken Wrap with Step by Step Pictures. Peri Peri Chicken Wrap Recipe is one of the easiest lunch or dinner you could ever make.
Peri Peri Chicken Wrap is a tasty wrap which has bell peppers and mushrooms as filling, Addition of chicken or paneer will make this filling and protein rich.
Now lets talk about peri peri spice mix, You can make your own peri peri masala or buy it from store. Making peri peri spice mix is easy, there are tons of recipe online. I used store bought ones. Peri peri spice mix is a spicy and flavourful spice mix which has lots of fragrant spices added in it.
Check my peri peri spice masala
You can add any veggies of your choice. Onions, carrots, cabbage would be great. Instead of chicken you can use paneer or cauliflower.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Peri Peri Chicken Wrap Recipe
Peri Peri Chicken Wrap Recipe which makes a perfect lunch or snack. Peri peri spice mix goes well with meat or any vegetable of your choice.
Recipe type: main
Serves: 4 wraps
- Oil – 1 tblsp
- Garlic – 4 cloves chopped
- Capsicum – 1 sliced thinly
- Mushrooms – 6 chopped
- Boneless Chicken Breast – 2 sliced
- Peri peri spice mix – 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oil – 1 tblsp
- Tortilla as needed
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup
- Spicy Peri Peri Sauce – 3 tblsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in capsicum and mushrooms and saute for 2 mins.’
- Add in chicken and stir for 4 to 5 mins and cook till chicken is done.
- Add in salt, peri peri masala and black pepper and mix well. Set aside,
- Mix sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Take a tortilla and warm it up. Now spoon filling in and roll it,
1)If you dont have peri peri masala. You can use any spice mix you have on hand,
2)You can use my homemade tortilla for this recipe.
3)Adding cheese when you wrap the tortilla is not a bad idea.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 284 Fat: 20.6g Saturated fat: 3.6g Carbohydrates: 13.4g Sugar: 1.4g Fiber: 1.7g Protein: 11.7g
1)Heat oil in a pan, add in chopped garlic,
2)Add in mushrooms and bell peppers.
3)Add in boneless chicken
4)Stir fry for 4 to 5 mins
5)Add in salt.
7)Cover and cook till chicken is done.
8)Add in peri peri masala.
7)Add in black pepper.
9)Lets make the sauce. Take mayonnaise in a bowl.
10)Add in hot sauce.
11)I used nandos peri peri sauce.
12)Add little sugar
13)Mix well and sauce is done.
14)Take a tortilla.
15)Spread sauce on it,.
16)Spoon chicken in